Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Gregg Goodrich

ungelesen,
20.12.2016, 16:25:4920.12.16
an Colorado Birds
At 1:15 PM the Purple Sandpiper is still in same location. Working at little spit on the lake inlet. Around 15 Birders while we were there for the 30 minutes. Warm and calm at 37 degrees. Some were walking to the mouth of the inlet and the bird was still foraging.

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch

Robert A. Spencer

ungelesen,
24.12.2016, 17:55:4124.12.16
an Cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cobirders, My son Bob and his wife Sondra took me Thursday to see the Purple Sandpiper. I was able to see it well enough thru my Telescope from about
10;25 to 10:55 AM Bob and Sondra were able to walk down where others looking at it at safe distance. It was my 452nd State bird.

Over 400 came to see it. That may set a record!

Sun and I was dressed warm,

Merry Christmas and good birding in the new year to all.

Bob Spencer NE of Golden

John Vanderpoel

ungelesen,
28.12.2016, 17:05:3728.12.16
an Cobirds
The Sandpiper is alive and well at 3:00pm

Sent from my iPhone

Joey Angstman

ungelesen,
28.12.2016, 20:01:4328.12.16
an Colorado Birds
Good to here! I finally have a chance to go for it tomorrow! Stay warm little friend!

Joey Angstman
Fort Collins, CO

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor