Pacific Loon - Douglas Reservoir- LARIMER

John Shenot

Oct 19, 2019, 11:14:50 PM10/19/19
to Colorado Birds
This morning there were two, possibly three, Common Loons and one Pacific Loon on Douglas Reservoir. I initially IDed the Pacific and pointed it out to Lori Pivonka and Fawn Simonds, but started to doubt my ID, so I didn’t report it. Tonight I saw Fawn’s photos (on her eBird checklist) and she got ID confirmation from Nick Komar. I hope it sticks around for others to see.

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO

Nicholas Komar

Oct 22, 2019, 3:47:35 PM10/22/19
to johns...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
Judie Wright reports Pacific Loon continuing late this morning on south end of Douglas Reservoir
in Larimer County west of Wellington.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO