Swainson's Hawks arrive, Adams county

Johnson, Candice E., MD.

Mar 25, 2020, 3:26:30 PM3/25/20
to Abridged recipients
At 11:25 am today we were driving south just below Barr Lake & saw a Swainson's Hawk perched on a telephone pole. When we stopped to be certain, we saw 2 more circling above it going generally north, trailing black.

Candice E. Johnson
Denver

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, using or distributing this message is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message from your computer system.