Zoom Presentation

DAVID A LEATHERMAN

Mar 9, 2021, 4:07:33 PM3/9/21
to cob...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I am giving a Zoom presentation this coming Thursday (day after tomorrow, March 11) at 7pm to Fort Collins Audubon Society on how visiting Grandview Cemetery and surrounding City Park and the neighborhood during 2020 kept me sane.  Some of you saw the first program I put together on Grandview in 2012 and this is an extension of that.  Basically, in 175 visits during 2020 I got deeper into the biodiversity of a place I already knew well.  We will talk about some of the 145 species of birds observed, the nesting of two new species to the "patch", what birds eat, smoke, masks and lots more.

If interested, go to the FCAS website for a link to the presentation.  Non-members welcome.  FYI, I don't think FCAS is recording their programs, so this would be the only chance to see the presentation unless it gets requested elsewhere, later.

Thanks,
Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins