Swans at Valmont Reservoir, Boulder

Christian Nunes

Nov 19, 2015, 4:04:04 PM11/19/15
to CObirds List
Hi All,

I spotted 14 Tundra Swans and 1 Snow Goose out in the east end of Valmont Reservoir this afternoon. I watched them from the City of Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks Annex office off 75th St. This area is open to the public, but the gate will be closed at the end of the day. Shouldn't be a problem with the sun setting so early. Tundra Swans have been annual here for the last several years, but they don't always come in such large flocks.

Thanks,

Christian Nunes
Boulder

Kevin Keirn

Nov 20, 2015, 12:15:17 PM11/20/15
to Colorado Birds
This morning (Friday, Nov. 20th) I was unable to re-find the Tundra Swans anywhere on Valmont Reservoir. Perhaps they'll show up somewhere nearby?

Kevin Keirn
Fort Collins, CO