"Birds of Ecuador" free to good home

dgulb...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 9:03:39 AM1/18/23
to Colorado Birds
Ridgely and Greenfield, 2 vols, 1600+ pages.
Alsol "Birds of New Guinea",  Princeton, 1986

If you want them, you'd have to come to my home to
get them: just south of Crown Hill Open Space in Lakewood/Wheatridge

David Gulbenkian  Jeffco

dgulb...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 9:43:01 AM1/18/23
to Colorado Birds
Birds of Ecuador has been claimed.

Norm Lewis

Jan 18, 2023, 11:05:55 AM1/18/23
to dgulb...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
Good luck! I have attempted to give away dozens of great volumes and no one wants them. I’m boxing them up to give to the Jeffco Library to sell off in their annual Whale of a Sale, if even they can unload them. Nobody wants books anymore. It’s really too bad.

Norm Lewis
Lakewood
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2023, at 7:03 AM, dgulb...@gmail.com <dgulb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ridgely and Greenfield, 2 vols, 1600+ pages.
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/377e7281-59fb-49af-829f-156b7bd2d42an%40googlegroups.com.

Wild Birds Unlimited of Colorado Springs, CO

Jan 18, 2023, 3:06:22 PM1/18/23
to Norm Lewis, dgulb...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
I own the Wild Birds Unlimited in Colorado Springs, I'm actually currently working on a lending library of foreign bird books and guides - for people to use on vacation, etc. If anyone is getting rid of bird or nature books, especially forign guides, I'd love to be considered.

Thanks!
Heather Weber-Langvardt
Wild Birds Unlimited of Colorado Springs

Heather Weber-Langvardt

Wild Birds Unlimited #023

3350 N Union Blvd

Colorado Springs, CO  80907