Bobolinkpalooza - Cherryvale Rd. Boulder Cnty

Chip Clouse

May 29, 2019, 8:59:11 PM5/29/19
to cobirds
COBirders,
Yesterday I stopped by the old OSMP HQ turnoff and found 1 male Bobolink in the field to the east of Cherryvale and south of S Boulder Rd. I continued on down south of the Hwy 36 overpass to the Open Space field on the left side to run the dog and found 4 more males. Today I am back with Jamie Simo after work and there are at least 10 in this field. We have seen 6-7 males chasing a female a couple times since our arrival. We've digiscoped a couple cooperative males along the ditch perched in high grass. Its well worth a stop here if you can make it.

Good birding,
Chip Clouse - Golden