Swainson's Hawk, Boulder, Colorado

Paula Hansley

Mar 20, 2021, 11:47:49 PM3/20/21
to CObirds
Hi All,

About 3:30 pm today, I saw a Swainson"s Hawk sitting on a road sign along highway 36 (Boulder-Denver turnpike) west just south of where Foothills Highway (157) north takes off from hwy. 36!  It was so exciting because the bird was literally at eye-level for me.

Paula Hansley
Louisville

Paula Hansley

Mar 20, 2021, 11:55:47 PM3/20/21