Seeking biological field technician(s)

Daniel Maynard

Aug 7, 2013, 1:26:26 AM8/7/13
to CoBirds
Posted with permission from the moderator and CFO president.

All,

Many of you know me, but for those who do not, I am an active member of the Colorado birding community, frequent Big Day participant and CBC enthusiast, born in Manitou Springs and currently residing in Boulder.

My company, Atwell, LLC is an engineering and environmental consulting company based in Michigan, with offices in 9 states and Canada. Our Denver office is seeking motivated field technicians to perform avian surveys and other field work for a couple of wind energy projects in CO this fall/winter. Work is primarily seasonal but permanent positions are available, ranging anywhere from 20 to 50 hours per week. Best applicant would be a relatively young, fit individual, possibly a recent bio/eco/enviro grad looking to get his/her feet wet doing bio surveys in the field. Someone with avian identification skills currently located in the greater Denver area or Colorado Springs would be best positioned to perform survey work, which is in several counties east of the front range cities. Interested persons should contact me privately at: <dmaynard AT atwell-group.com> for more info. Alternatively, if you know someone else who might be interested, please let me know, or pass my contact info on to him/her.

Cheers,
--
Dan Maynard
Boulder, CO