Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

John Todd

no leída,
30 abr 2014, 9:52:5530/4/14
a cob...@googlegroups.com
Along with our f.o.y. broad-tailed hummingbirds yesterday, our backyard was visited by a flock of ten cedar waxwings, who descended on an apple tree that is in full bloom.  They picked at the apple blossoms, along with a dozen pine siskens, several goldfinches, a few house finches, and a couple of black-capped chickadees--all picking at the apple blossoms.  It was a most busy tree.  Anyone know what they might have been eating?  Link to cedar waxwing pic:  http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/flowerman/378?gallery=EDITORSPICK
John Todd
Old Town Fort Collins
Larimer County
Responder a todos