DFO field trip Sunday, Sept. 1 CANCELED

Patrick O'Driscoll

Aug 27, 2019, 11:47:07 AM8/27/19
to cob...@googlegroups.com
The Denver Field Ornithologists field trip scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 1 to the First Creek trail @ Rocky Mountain Arsenal NWR and First Creek @ DEN Open Space has been canceled. Both areas remain closed because of the prairie dog plague situation at the Arsenal.
We plan today to post a substitute trip to the open, west side of the Arsenal for the same date and approximate time.
We also hope to reschedule the First Creek outing to mid-September, assuming the closure ends some time after Labor Day, as the city/county of Denver intends.
For information on these and any other field trips, visit the DFO website at https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips.aspx.

Patrick O'Driscoll
Denver, Denver County