Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Paula Hansley

ungelesen,
29.10.2020, 13:42:2729.10.20
an CObirds
I just had a small (<12) flock of Cedar Waxwings in my Washington Hawthorne tree, which is full of ripe berries!

Paula Hansley
Boulder County

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick O'Driscoll

ungelesen,
29.10.2020, 13:56:3129.10.20
an redstar...@gmail.com, CObirds
I, too, watched a similar-sized flock of Cedar Waxwings in a neighbor's mature juniper tree Tuesday here in east-central Denver, just off East Colfax Avenue. They were scarfing juniper berries in a frenzy along with a flock of at least 25 American Robins.

Patrick O'Driscoll
Denver

Charlie Chase

ungelesen,
29.10.2020, 16:31:5129.10.20
an redstar...@gmail.com, CObirds
My little flock of 10ish flew over the Highlands neighborhood just west of downtown around 7 this morning.  Great view from the hottub, coffee in hand.
Charlie Chase
Denver

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:42 AM Paula Hansley <redstar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Allen antworten