CFO Presents - Audubon's Christmas Bird Count in a Pandemic Dec. 5th

Diana Beatty

Nov 28, 2020, 5:31:21 PM11/28/20
to COBIRDS
Tune in to hear from Geoff LeBaron, Director of National Audubon Society’s Christmas Bird Count to learn about the CBC and how to safely join a circle during the 2020-21 season!

Saturday 5th December 7pm
Click here to register:  https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvduqurzMrEtb-2dUGGkWSkZZClItaCReY

Diana Beatty

on behalf of CFO board

El Paso County

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 3.26.19 PM.png

Nicholas Komar

Dec 2, 2020, 7:57:22 PM12/2/20
to Colorado Birds
Dear Birders, this Zoom meeting will be an opportunity for CBC compilers to announce your plans/needs and for counters to ask questions about the status of your favorite CBC this year.  I encourage you all to pre-register so we know how many of you to expect. Tune-in also for news from CFO. This event will be recorded.

Nick Komar, President
Colorado Field Ornithologists

Begin forwarded message:

From: Diana Beatty <otowi...@gmail.com>
Date: November 28, 2020 at 3:31:22 PM MST
To: COBIRDS <cob...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] CFO Presents - Audubon's Christmas Bird Count in a Pandemic Dec. 5th

Diana Beatty

Dec 3, 2020, 11:00:51 PM12/3/20
to Nick Komar, Colorado Birds
Hoping to see a lot of you Saturday - don't forget to register - if you lost the link here are the details or you can also find it in the CFO Facebook group announcements.-

Tune in to hear from Geoff LeBaron, Director of National Audubon Society’s Christmas Bird Count to learn about the CBC and how to safely join a circle during the 2020-21 season!
Saturday 5th December 7pm

Diana Beatty
CFO Board
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.