Ornitherapy - CFO Speaker Series on Zoom September 4th 7pm

Diana Beatty

Aug 26, 2021, 7:19:18 PM8/26/21
to COBIRDS, Peter Burke
Colorado Field Ornithologists Speaker Series Presents:

Ornitherapy: for your mind, body, and soul
Saturday September 4th 7pm

Watching birds:not only fun, but good for you!
Watching birds can bring you more than enjoyment.
Come learn why birds are heart healthy! We’ll delve into our connections to birds, how to practice Ornitherapy for optimal benefits, and learn about the latest research into the power of nature for overall well-being.

Diana Beatty
on behalf of CFO Board of Directors
El Paso County
Speaker Series Ads (classic style).jpg

otowi...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2021, 1:10:26 PM9/2/21
to Colorado Birds
Just a quick reminder about this event coming up this Saturday, September 4th at 7 p.m.

otowi...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2021, 4:45:27 PM9/4/21
to Colorado Birds
This event is happening tonight - you can still sign up if you like!

Diana Beatty
CFO Board