CFO Convention - someone looking for a ride - also last day for online registration

Diana Beatty

May 29, 2019, 12:47:53 PM5/29/19
to COBIRDS
Hi -
We received the following request for a ride to the convention - if you can help please contact Bob Evans via the means below directly - thanks!

"I need a ride from the Denver/Boulder area to the Convention on June 12 and return on June 17. I tried to post a notice on CObirds but I can't make it work. Please tell me how to post to CObirds or post a notice for me. My e-mail is revan...@aol.com and my telephone is 303-818-5256. Thanks for your help."

Also - today is the last day for online registration - you can do so here - https://cobirds.org/CFO/Conventions/Next.aspx

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.