Pacific Loon. Boyd Lake refund

Luke Pheneger

Oct 16, 2016, 9:34:47 PM10/16/16
to Cob...@googlegroups.com

My mom and I have refound the pacific loon at the south west end of Boyd lake that Nick Komar had previously reported. We drove as far south as possible within the park itself, crossed a bridge that is right next to the parking lot and went on a trail marked "Self Guided Trail". We took the left path, it is a rough path that leads through a little ditch that looks worse than it is. We came right up to the shore, where our exact coordinates were 40.4227 latitude and -105.0407 Longitude. It was right in front of a boey to our right. This was at 2:00 pm.

Luke Pheneger
Longmont, Colorado
IMG_1521.JPG