Fwd: nesting Barn Swallows in Boulder/Longmont, help needed for research.

Scott E. Severs

Jul 26, 2019, 1:50:58 PM7/26/19
to cobirds
Please respond directly to the researcher Angela Medina Garcia in the message below. Thank you.

CU Boulder researchers studying Barn Swallows are looking for colonies or individual pairs to study. This study requires a one-time sound recording session of Barn Swallow alarm calls (approx. 15 minutes). If you have Barn Swallow nests on your property or have seen nests elsewhere, please contact Angela Medina Garcia at angela.me...@colorado.edu.

You can also enter your Barn Swallow nest observations here: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/swallow-tracker

Please Note the "E" in my email address below, and make sure it's correct in your address book.

Scott E. Severs
ScottE...@gmail.com
Longmont, CO