Joe Roller Memorial Green Big Day report

Scott Somershoe

May 21, 2021, 3:39:36 PM5/21/21
to Colorado Birds
All,
The long overdue report on our green big day linked below. Note that Chris Rurik wrote this, which is why it's so good. :)

I'll note that we missed Canyon Wren (which has become my Green nemesis) and I missed them AGAIN this morning.

Green Big Year species list: 218 (as of May 21)
Miles ridden:1180 miles (as of May 21)
# of rides with a frozen water bottle and broken shifter: 1
# of water bottles dropped at a stop light: 1
# of trips to Chatfield State Park:17
# of times I've randomly run into Jim and Kathy Schmoker: at least 4
2021 Joe Roller Memorial Green Big Year Species List

It's never too late to pledge or donate to the Green Big Year!

Thanks!