Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Paula Hansley

ungelesen,
19.02.2024, 16:14:4619. Feb.
an CObirds, nature-net
Birders:

I pulled off of 75th Street between South Boulder Road and Baseline Road into Fairview Estates to make a cell phone call and while I was on hold,  a Townsend’s Solitaire landed on the mirror on the right side of my Subaru!  I looked at it looking at me and couldn’t take a picture because I was on the phone. (I went back to take px of it and to see if the bird would fly to my car again, but a man (a homeowner whose driveway I turned around in) blocked my way with his car and yelled at me. It was frightening. ) I had pulled onto the side of Wewota Way in front of his house to make my phone call.

I’ve never had a bird land on one of my side mirrors, plus I haven’t seen any solitaires east of the foothills this winter.

Paula Hansley
Louisville
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor