OOPS, SORRY! (but here's a bird report)

Ted Floyd

Jun 26, 2022, 6:11:27 PM6/26/22
to Colorado Birds
Sheesh. Sorry 'bout that. Dunno how I managed to post that response here. Can I atone with a bird report? Hannah Floyd and I birded around Eldorado Springs, Boulder Co., earlier this Sun. morning, June 26. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but it was nice to hear two widely separated ovenbirds along the Goshawk Ridge Trail. One of the red-headed woodpeckers was hanging on in the burn area along the Spring Brook North Loop Trail (Yeah, I know, I know: which burn area??)

Coupla fun pics from our time afield this morning:

f01 WiTu.jpg
Wild turkey poult in a ponderosa pine, Goshawk Ridge Trail, Eldorado Springs, Boulder Co., Sun., June 26. Photo by ©Ted Floyd.

f02 WiSn.jpg
Singing Wilson snipe, Cherryvale Trailhead, Cherryvale Open Space, Boulder, Boulder Co., Sun., June 26. Photo by ©Ted Floyd.

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder Co.