Bird Bombs Apr 28

114 vues

David Suddjian

non lue,
18 avr. 2022, 16:00:1218/04/2022
à Colorado Birds
Bird Bombs: Helpful Bursts of ID Info
Spring into Warblers
with David Suddjian
Thursday, April 28 at 7 PM
Register here:

Hi CoBirders,

I invite you join me for the dropping of the first Bird Bombs, a new DFO program designed to teach birding skills via 30-minute long Zoom sessions. Each episode will present a focused burst of info on a seasonally appropriate ID topic using bird images, eBird and other resources to help you - and be prepared to have fun while you learn! Each session will conclude with time for Q and A.

Our first episode Spring into Warblers will help you get ready to encounter and  identify the warblers returning to the Colorado Front Range in the coming weeks. The meeting is free. Registration is required.

David Suddjian
DFO Field Trip Chair
Littleton CO

image.png

8907ab0c-15ae-4a12-8d81-a3e1fcf0cec8.png

David Suddjian

non lue,
28 avr. 2022, 18:53:3928/04/2022
à Colorado Birds
A reminder and an invitation: the first Bird Bombs drops tonight at 7 pm. Spring into Warblers. Registration details below
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message