BIRD BOMBS: Prairie Hawks explodes Thursday Nov 16 at 7 pm

David Suddjian

Nov 14, 2023, 2:56:45 PM11/14/23
to Colorado Birds, David Suddjian
Register here for the BIRD BOMBS bird ID webinar Prairie Hawks, live this Thursday at 7 pm Mountain Time. We'll focus on our Buteo species, not just our wintering species, but over the whole year. Late fall is a great time to enjoy our hawks, and our local variety and complexity increases as migrants move to Colorado. Just maybe it's not necessarily a Red-tail anymore . . .

Coming up in December: Gull ID Basics with BIRD BOMBS: Get Gullable

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO
Prairie Hawks Nov 16, 2023.png