a few birds from Arapahoe and Jefferson Counties

David Suddjian

Oct 25, 2014, 11:37:52 PM10/25/14
to Colorado Birds
Today (10/25) a Steller's Jay was away from the mountains at Lee Gulch near Prince Street in Littleton, with a flock of 27 Bushtits nearby at St. Mary Church (ARA).

A tardy adult Swainson's Hawk was at Sledding Hill Park at Kipling x Ken Caryl (JEF). It was perched in the exact tree favored by a breeding pair from this past season, but I haven't seen any others in that area for several weeks.

Yesterday 2 Red Crossbills (Type 2) passed over my home at Ken Caryl Valley (JEF).

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO