Bird Bombs: Summer Hummers and Summer Shorebirds

David Suddjian

Jul 18, 2022, 3:24:41 PM7/18/22
to Colorado Birds
CoBirders,

Learn about the ID of our 4 common hummingbirds. The Bird Bombs "Summer Hummers" video is available now to view on the DFO web page, along with videos of the other exploded Bird Bombs:

The next two Bird Bombs focus on shorebird ID to help you prepae for migration. On Aug 4 I'll focus on the ID of seven species with yellow legs, and on Aug 18 we'll look at the peeps in the Genus Calidris. Bird Bombs are 30 minute bursts of ID info to help you encounter and enjoy our birds in the field.

Register for Aug 4 "It Has Yellow Legs

Register for Aug 18 "The Little Pipers"

image.png

David Suddjian