最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

David Suddjian

未読、
2022/08/31 11:29:002022/08/31
To: Colorado Birds
We are viewing a juv Black-throated Sparrow at Central Coty Reservoir. Along the county road feeding near a green gate where the main inlet stream crosses.

Not on the eBird filter so maybe a county first?

David Suddjian
Littleton

Sent from my iPhone

David Suddjian

未読、
2022/08/31 21:06:332022/08/31
To: Colorado Birds、David Suddjian
Here is a nice pic by Gary Witt of our Black-throated Sparrow on today's DFO field trip to Gilpin County.

I looked at fall (Aug-Nov) occurrences in Colorado in eBird and saw just 5 prior fall season records from the Front Range region (Boulder 3, Jefferson 1, Douglas 1) - all down out of the mountains. The bird today at Central City Reservoir is the only fall report in eBird from the mountains in all of northern Colorado.
Black-throated Sparrow (back) crop.jpg
Ph. Gary Witt

This is the second time a DFO field trip has come up with a first county record in Gilpin County this year (the other was Black-and-white Warbler 6/3). Maybe we need more visits. :-)

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO
全員に返信