DFO field trip to San Luis Valley Mar 14-16

David Suddjian

Feb 17, 2022, 11:43:02 AM2/17/22
to Colorado Birds
CoBirders,

I'm calling attention to a great overnight DFO field trip to the San Luis Valley in mid-March. There are still a few spaces open for this fun exploration of this great birding region at a special time of year. We will focus coverage in Alamosa, Rio Grande, Costilla and Conejos counties, plus some others will be birded a bit. Three counties will be new for DFO field trips. Let's hope for favorable weather. Details are here:

There are still open spots on other upcoming DFO trips, too. And I point out that those on a waitlist often end up on a trip, so consider that if a trip you are interested in is full now. These DFO trips are free.

David Suddjian
DFO Field Trip Chair