BIRD BOMBS It's a Flycatcher May 4 at 7 pm

David Suddjian

Apr 21, 2023, 12:12:56 PM4/21/23
to Colorado Birds, David Suddjian
Caution Birders! The next BIRD BOMBS It's a Flycatcher is set to explode May 4 at 7 pm. Register here

Flycatchers!? Oh my! Many species of flycatchers are returning to Colorado in the coming weeks. Get a helpful BIRD BOMBS burst of ID info to help you enjoy this challenging and varied group of birds. We'll blast it apart and put the pieces  back together so flycatcher ID makes (more) sense.

BIRD BOMBS Its a Flycatcher May 4.png

View exploded bird bombs on DFO's new BIRD BOMBS video archive page

David Suddjian
Denver Field Ornithologists
Littleton, CO