Ir al primer mensaje no leído

David Suddjian

no leída,
19 ago 2016, 11:51:23 p.m.19/8/2016
para Colorado Birds
I went out for an early morning stroll along Massey Draw below my home this morning under low gray skies and encountered a nice migrant fallout or aggregation in the willows there. Among the birds tallied were 1 Willow Flycatcher, 1 Dusky Flycatcher, 6 Cordilleran Flycatchers (all juv., and the first in my home area in a couple of weeks), 1 Townsend's Warbler, 17 Yellows, 4 Wilson's, 1 Virginia's, 1 Orange-crowned, and about 15 Violet-green Swallows (the 1st near home in a few weeks since the breeders left). A fly over Type 2 Red Crossbill was a bonus.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Ranch
Littleton, CO
Responder a todos