BIRD BOMBS set to explode this Thursday Nov 17 - Forest Hawks

David Suddjian

Nov 13, 2022, 4:03:36 PM11/13/22
to Colorado Birds
Get set for the next BIRD BOMBS, dropping November 17, at 7 pm. The Forest Hawks will help you identify and appreciate our three Accipiter species. We have a good chance to find all three along the Colorado Front Range, offering a worthy wintertime and year-round ID challenge. Join for a fun look BIRD BOMBS style, and be ready for some informative quizzes.  Register for The Forest Hawks webinar

NOGO Raker Aug Staunton 4.jfif
ph. Rob. Raker

BIRD BOMBS are 30 minute bursts of focused, helpful ID info. View each free Zoom webinar live by registering on DFO's web page DFO Programs.

And view and study exploded BIRD BOMBS.

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO

image.png