BIRD BOMBS: I Wish They All Could Be California Gulls January 11

David Suddjian

Dec 19, 2023, 8:57:20 PM12/19/23
to Colorado Birds, David Suddjian
Hi CoBirders,

Gulls continue in the BIRD BOMBS crosshairs this January. Register now for BIRD BOMBS: I Wish They All Could Be California Gulls, set to explode on January 11 at 7 pm. This episode will help you identify and enjoy the wide variety of Colorado's winter gulls, with a focus on 8 core winter species.

Check out the video of BIRD BOMBS: Get Gullable to learn key basics of Colorado gull ID. Videos of all 23 episodes at DFO's BB video archive.

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO

Screenshot (852).png