New DFO trip June 21 - Ken Caryl Ranch birding hike

David Suddjian

Jun 13, 2021, 10:06:52 AM6/13/21
to Colorado Birds
Hi Birders,

I added a new field trip I'll lead for DFO on June 21, and I alert interested birded since it is a new addition and coming up soon. A good opportunity to visit a private access area, and to learn bird song. This will be different trails than my June 2 hike trip.

You can view trip details and sign up here:

I'll also call attention to what should be a fun overnight camping outing for DFO on July 12-13 that still has spaces. This will be a nice introduction to Park County's summer mountain birds. Still some spaces available.

Thanks,

David