التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Raymond Davis

غير مقروءة،
26‏/11‏/2019، 3:09:24 م26‏/11‏/2019
إلى cob...@googlegroups.com
Not particularly rare, but a new property bird for me in Spring Gulch, NW of Lyons.
Now up to 135 species, and about 27 inches of snow.
Other visitors:  Cassin's Finch (at least 5), House Finch, Juncos galore, Red-shafted Flicker,
American Goldfinch, Steller's Jay, Black-billed Magpie, and an unseen raptor that keeps
chasing everyone off, but I haven't seen it.
Also no sign of rosy finches, although they often blow down here when Estes Park gets
dumped on.

Raymond Davis  - at 6,000 feet 4 miles NW of Lyons (just barely in Larimer County)
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة