Northern Parula, CR 312, Huerfano County

Visto 56 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tyler Stuart

no leída,
11 jun 2023, 9:43:1511/6/23
a Cobirds
Good morning COBirders,

I heard and observed a singing male Northern Parula yesterday morning during my Walsenburg Breeding Bird Survey. The bird was near Rouse Spring along County Road 312, about 2.5 miles south and west of the junction with County Road 310.

I thought it most notable for the relatively late date at that location, but in looking at eBird reports of Northern Parula in Huerfano County, this appears to be only the fourth record in the county. I would think that's more a result of limited coverage than true rarity, but it was a treat to see and hear nonetheless.

Birdifully,

Tyler Stuart
Colorado Springs
Responder a todos