RFI: Latest CO checklist additions

Eric DeFonso

May 30, 2017, 11:19:20 AM5/30/17
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Would someone be so kind as to post here to the whole group (so as not to inundate me personally by email with redundant information in case several people know) what the last 5 or so new species additions to the official CO state checklist were, that brought the total to 502? I maintain my own personal database of sightings and my checklist shows 501, and I can't figure out which species the list is missing! It was last consistent with the official checklist at 499. I think.

Thank you in advance!
Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Westminster, CO

Eric DeFonso

May 30, 2017, 11:27:15 AM5/30/17
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I determined my list was missing the addition of the Couch's Kingbird. Thank you to Peter Gent!

Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Westminster, CO