Fri., 11/25, Work off that Turkey with Ted Floyd, The Great Boulder Caper

37 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Pam Piombino

ungelesen,
21.11.2016, 16:04:2821.11.16
an Nature Net, COBIRDS
This outing is sponsored by Boulder County Audubon:

Great Boulder Caper

Friday, Nov. 25th, 2016, 7:30 a.m.-sunset

Leader: Ted Floyd

Free: No limit, no reservations necessary.

Work off some of that holiday turkey dinner on this annual outing with the ever energetic Ted Floyd, the erudite editor of ABA’s magazine, Birding. From Ted: “Hard to say where we’ll go or what we’ll see, but our very broad objective will be to visit various lakes and ponds in eastern Boulder County. Maybe we’ll see Bonaparte’s Gulls, a Swamp Sparrow or two, Harlan’s Hawks, and Cassiar Juncos, diverse geese and gulls, problematic goldeneyes, a rare grebe or loon…or probably, something entirely unexpected.

No experience necessary. Children and non-birding companions welcome. Carpooling helpful. Bring binocs if you have ’em. Bring a scope to share. Or not. Bring leftover tofurkey (this is the Great BOULDER Caper, after all) and orange slices and such. Feel free to email lead caperer, Yours Truly, with any questions: tedfloyd57 “at” hotmail “dot” com. Meet at 7:30 a.m. at Cottonwood Marsh at Walden Ponds, off of 75th Street.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten