Lamar, Prowers County 28-29Nov2016

Janeal Thompson

Nov 29, 2016, 11:22:01 PM11/29/16
to cobirds
After being out-of-town since the 23rd, I was pleased to see the adult male Pine Warbler visiting my peanut feeder yesterday and today.  His visits are irregular but I have hopes of him over-wintering here.  Other visitors to the feeder and juniper tree were 3 Red-breasted Nuthatches, 2 Yellow-rumped Warblers, 3 White-winged Doves, 1 Downy Woodpecker, 3 Northern Flickers, 8 American Robins, 5 Dark-eyed Juncos, 4 House Finches and 1 House Sparrow.

Janeal Thompson
Lamar, CO

Pine Warbler 2016Nov28 704 Willow Valley Lamar (Prowers Co) CO by Janeal Thompson (1 of 1).jpg