New owner wants to return "well loved" field guide to original owner

Megan Jones Patterson

Jun 14, 2024, 10:35:19 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to COBIRDS
I am posting this on behalf of Jenny Gillespie (with her permission).

"I purchased a used Guide to Field Identification: Birds of North America. The inscription says it belonged to Bill Moorefield from Colorado Springs. This guide was obviously very special to Bill, he filled in many boxes and identified so many birds, that I would love to return it to him or his family.
It has dates with sightings that are from 1983-1989 so a while ago.  This is a long shot, but would love to reunite the guide with its owner!"

If you have any information, you can contact Jenny at jennybg...@yahoo.com .  I have no other information, please direct any inquiries to Jenny.

Megan

---
Megan Jones Patterson