BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER, Marston West End (DEN/JEF Counties)

Alec Hopping

Sep 30, 2020, 8:05:04 PM9/30/20
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just had a BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER pop out of nowhere at Marston Res West end on the edge of Denver and Jefferson counties (bird was actually in both counties). Coords (39.6301340,-105.0810481) but it moved N with YRWA a couple minutes ago and I’m not longer on it, but probably still in area. I know it’s a little late but figured it was worth giving folks a chance.

Best,

Alec Hopping

Steven Rash

Sep 30, 2020, 8:26:49 PM9/30/20
to Colorado Birds
Nice find Alec!

Thanks for sharing as well. If it looks like it headed north there is a small grove of pine trees on that side that can be accessed via Pierce street that it may have gone to.
Here are coordinates for you or anyone else that wants to try.

(39.6363220, -105.0731315)

Happy birding,
Steve Rash
Denver Co.