Speaking of yard birds....CO Combined Yard List update

Thomas Heinrich

Mar 30, 2024, 3:42:51 PMMar 30
to Colorado Birds, ws...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

With the latest additions of Mexican Duck (from three yards!), Glossy Ibis, and now a solid Boreal Owl report (from Jack Bushong), the total is 402 species! Still hoping to get more info about the Lesser Black-backed Gull that was added to Bryan's list a couple of weeks ago.

The list is almost ready to go "live" (rhymes with hive) on Google Sheets, hopefully by tomorrow.  I've been working with Bryan over the last several days trying to refine and streamline it. We've been discussing various options of what to include, how to link data, etc.

More later....

Thanks to all for sharing and contributing!

--Thomas