Rufous-backed Robin still present in Cortez (Montezuma) 1/29

71 vues

Mark Miller

non lue,
29 janv. 2022, 21:34:3529/01/2022
à Cobirds
Hi Everyone,

I saw the Rufous-backed Robin today 1/29 around 4 pm at Denny Lake Park in Cortez with a few American Robins. Park in the main lot and take the trail around the lake toward and past the periwinkle house. When you get to the next house, there are three cottonwood trees together next to the marsh. I saw the bird in the cottonwoods and in a group of willows out in the marsh, where it was finding fruit to eat. Best times to look seem to be early and late.

A White-throated Sparrow is also in the area. A Rough-legged Hawk was in Dove Creek this morning. I hadn't ever seen one before in Dolores County.

Mark Miller
Longmont, CO
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur