Dippers, Larimer County, 10,000 ft plus

52 просмотра

Libby Edwards

не прочитано,
21 янв. 2014 г., 21:33:5321.01.2014
– cob...@googlegroups.com, Libby Edwards
Saturday the 18th I watched 2 dippers diving and feeding in the Michigan Ditch open water about 2-3 miles along the trail off of Cameron Pass, pass the trail turn off to American lakes.  There were several hairy woodpeckers in the area as well as a flock of siskins.

On return down the canyon almost to the mouth near a parking area along the river, I found a newly emerged Nymphalidae black and orange butterfly.  It must have gotten some environmental signal at this very wrong time.  It was a moment for mindfulness.

Libby Edwards
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать