RFI: Anyone checked LCR 5 area for Baird's Sparrow this year?

බැලීම් 63
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

Paul Hurtado

නොකියවූ,
2017 මැයි 31, 14.46.122017-05-31
සිට CObirds
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone checked Larimer Couty Road 5 (east of Rawhide) for Baird's Sparrow yet this year? They were there in 2015. Any other places to look for them within a shortish drive of Denver?

I'd love to go look for Baird's Sparrows this week, but can't quite convince my 5 1/2 year old to make the hike to see the Soapstone birds ;)

Thanks!
Paul Hurtado
Reno, NV (and Pueblo, CO)

--

Walter Wehtje

නොකියවූ,
2017 ජූනි 2, 15.18.522017-06-02
සිට Colorado Birds
I haven't heard or seen any along LCR 5 this year. Unfortunately, the Soapstone location is the only guaranteed location that I know of with public access.

Walter Wehtje
Fort Collins
සියල්ලට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
කර්තෘට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න