最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ira Sanders

未読、
2014/12/29 13:52:262014/12/29
To: cobirds
Birders,
At present, I have about 1/2 dz Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches in my yard, mostly on the back patio but I saw 1 in the hanging tray in the front yard .  So far, only Gray-crowned.  I'm hoping for a Brown-capped.  That would be a new yard bird.
Also present are Cassin's Finches.  I haven't seen the White-throated Sparrow today.  I'm guessing that this could be a very good day at Red Rocks.
Anyone is welcome to come and watch from the street if you want.
314 DeFrance Ct, Golden.
303 278 7172

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

未読、
2014/12/29 14:06:082014/12/29
To: cobirds
Update:  There are now over a dozen Gray-crowned R-F in the front yard.  I'll put out some more seed.

Ira Sanders
Golden

Ira Sanders

未読、
2014/12/29 14:27:022014/12/29
To: cobirds
Next Update: Now over 2 dz with at least 1 Black Rosy-Finch.
I'll leave you all alone now.
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

lochlaren

未読、
2014/12/29 14:56:432014/12/29
To: Ira Sanders、cobirds
Sweet ,great yard birds

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/01 10:26:272015/01/01
To: cobirds
Birders
To my surprise, Rosy-Finches are still here this morning.
With the sunshine I thought they would go back to the hills.
Happy New Year

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/02 9:25:502015/01/02
To: cobirds
Birders,
The Rosy-Finches are here this morning.  Feeders are our.
Keep your eyes open for our local Bobcat.  I saw fresh tracks in the snow.
The sun is just hitting the top of the foothills here.

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/03 9:42:362015/01/03
To: cobirds
Birders,
I just put out the feeders and there is about 1/2 dz finches here this morning.
I'll update when I can.

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/04 9:56:472015/01/04
To: cobirds
Birders
The Rosy-Finches are here in some numbers this morning.  Probably > 50.

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/05 9:41:192015/01/05
To: cobirds
Birders,
The Rosy-Finches are here this morning.  If you don't see them in front, walk around the south side of the house and look in back.
Sign the liability waiver at the gate.  JUST KIDDING.
PLEASE be careful and don't slip.

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/06 12:21:232015/01/06
To: cobirds
Birders
The Rosy-Finches just showed.  No idea how long they will be here.

Ira Sanders

未読、
2015/01/06 12:39:152015/01/06
To: cobirds
And gone again.  I'm afraid its really going to be hit or miss in this weather.
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
全員に返信
投稿者に返信