Looking for Sharp=tailed Grouse

Bill Schreitz

Jan 31, 2021, 10:14:52 AM1/31/21
to Colorado Birds

I am planning to go to the Pawnee National Grasslands this Sunday the 31thfor the day to look for the elusive Sharp-tailed Grouse that has been seen there near Grover. I will be roaming east & west along the roads between CR 136 & 128, and north & south along the roads between CR 99 & 111. The weather indications are encouraging (sunny & low 50's) and sightings are both recent & historic.

If anyone is interested in joining the search (in separate cars, of course), communicating by walkee-talkee  (or phone where there is a signal), I will be all ears (and eyes, of course). I plan to be in the area by 8 am, monitoring my phone (410-533-1720), and my walkee-talkee (ch.11-22) either to report or receive possible success and location.

 Bill

Bill Schreitz

Centennial, CO

Ira Sanders

Jan 31, 2021, 10:42:03 AM1/31/21
to Bill Schreitz, cobirds
Bill
This posted at 8:14 am Sunday morning.  When did you really post it?
Ira Sanders