Northern Shrike - Jeffco - Golden

Ira Sanders

Nov 25, 2019, 3:13:11 PM11/25/19
to cobirds
Birders,
A NOSH just made a brief appearance in my yard.  I don't see it now but I'll post updates if I see it again.
Birders are welcome to come and check the yard.
There is a herd of elk up in the Jeffco open space.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

Nov 25, 2019, 3:43:10 PM11/25/19
to cobirds
Birders
Thankfully I have been corrected on my band code usage for Northern Shrike.  It should be NSHR.
So just to clarify, I do NOT have a Northern Shoveler in my front yard.  At least not today.

Ira Sanders
Golden