Redpoll/Rosy-Finches - Golden - Jeffco

Ira Sanders

Dec 18, 2015, 2:21:31 PM12/18/15
to cobirds
Birders,
The Common Redpoll just put in an appearance at the thistle feeders in the front yard.
There are also 6+ Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches (interior and Hepburn's) here.  I shoveled the path around the south side of the house if you want to look at the patio to see if the Rosy's are there.  They are again perching in the big bare tree NE of the house.
If you come up, please be considerate of the neighbors and their driveways.  Parking is a little limited due to the snow.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

Dec 25, 2015, 1:02:47 PM12/25/15
to cobirds
Birders,
Peter Gent and Maggie Boswell just had the Redpoll at the thistle feeders in front of the house.  There are quite a few siskins and goldfinch here as well as Rosy-Finches.

Ira Sanders

Dec 26, 2015, 11:57:59 AM12/26/15
to cobirds
The Common Redpoll is being seen this morning as well as the Rosy's coming and going.  I haven't seen a Black yet today.

Ira Sanders

Dec 28, 2015, 3:09:01 PM12/28/15
to cobirds
Birders,
The Redpoll was seen a short while ago but I have not seen any Rosy's today.  Guess the weather is too nice.

Ira Sanders

Dec 31, 2015, 10:56:59 AM12/31/15
to cobirds
Birders
I did see the Redpoll this morning but only 1 Rosy-Finch.

Ira Sanders

Jan 3, 2016, 10:35:35 AM1/3/16
to cobirds
Birders,
I saw the redpoll early this morning but I have not seen any Rosy-Finches.

Ira Sanders

Jan 6, 2016, 10:22:08 AM1/6/16
to cobirds
Birders,
I saw the Redpoll this morning and 1 GC Rosy-Finch was on the patio a few minutes ago.

Ira Sanders

Jan 11, 2016, 12:13:18 PM1/11/16
to cobirds
Birders,
The redpoll was seen this morning and there is 1 Rosy-Finch here that is arguably a Black.