Possible exchange of Sibley's 2nd (1st printing)

Ira Sanders

Feb 18, 2015, 11:54:40 AM2/18/15
to cobirds
Birders,
This is posted with the permission of the moderator and I add the following caveat:

I SAW A SUBSEQUENT EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE NOW REFUSING TO REPLACE THE 1st PRINTING BUT IT MAY BE WORTH TRYING.

The publisher, Knopf (a division of Random House), is offering a free replacement of the first printing of Sibley’s Guide with the much improved second printing:

If you bought the 1st printing of Sibley’s 2nd edition then Random House will send you the improved 2nd printing if you call Random House customer support at (800) 793-2665.

Thanks to Dalcio on BirdForum for pointing this out.

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?p=3163090

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO