RCSP @ Jean K. Tool SWA, Morgan County, CO

Diane Roberts

Sep 25, 2019, 10:49:53 AM9/25/19
to Colorado Birds
Rufous-crowned Sparrows are found in mixed scrub habitat the canyon county of Southeastern Colorado according to the Breeding Bird Atlas II. I was at Jean K. Tool SWA IN Morgan County , 9/11/2019, & photographed one there. Apparently, only 4 other records in Colorado have found them out of area. 1 recent at Neenoshe Reservoir area by David Tonnessen on 9/22/2019.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59692346

Diane Roberts
Highlands Ranch, CO

Ira Sanders

Sep 25, 2019, 2:32:54 PM9/25/19
to Diane Roberts, Colorado Birds
Diane,
Excellent find
Ira Sanders

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Nicholas Komar

Sep 27, 2019, 11:29:53 AM9/27/19
to zroadr...@gmail.com, Diane Roberts, Colorado Birds
Diane, nice work documenting Rufous-crowned Sparrow in Morgan County!

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO