Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
15. 12. 2015 13:37:1715.12.15
komu: cobirds

Birders
There are some Rosy-Finches here today.  The roads are very bad.

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
16. 12. 2015 10:30:3416.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders,
Rosy-Finches, all 3 species, are present in my yard.  They are alternating between the back and front yards.  If someone wants directions, please email privately.  My guess is they will come and go during the day.
The street is plowed but space is limited.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
17. 12. 2015 10:37:4517.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders,
A few Rosy-Finches showed up this morning.  I saw only Gray-crowned and Hepburn's.
They have been mostly in the backyard and I've been unable to shovel the south side path so if you come, wear boots and be careful.

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
17. 12. 2015 13:29:3417.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders,
A larger flock of Rosy's has arrived with the snow.  There are 1 or 2 Black with the many Gray-crowned/Hepburns.
They are coming to the back patio.

Scott Somershoe

nepřečteno,
17. 12. 2015 14:44:2517.12.15
komu: zroadr...@gmail.com, cobirds
Amongst the hordes of gray-crowned, about 250, a friend and I found one black rosy finch.  I spotted a common redpoll in with the house finches. We both got nice looks at the redpoll before an adult female sharpie chased everything off, and then the magpies chased the sharpie off. Another great stop at Ira's! Thanks Ira!

Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO

Sent from my iPhone

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
23. 12. 2015 9:57:5423.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders,
3 Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches (2 Hepburn's) are present under the feeders in the front yard this morning.  If you don't see them in the front yard, they may be on the back patio.  I haven't seen the Redpoll yet but it's still early.

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
25. 12. 2015 11:24:0825.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders,
About 25 Rosy's are here.  I saw 2 Blacks in the mix.

Ira Sanders

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2015 10:17:3026.12.15
komu: cobirds
Birders
There are about 200 Rosy-Finches here this morning.  Tammy saw a Brown-capped.
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv