Redpoll - Golden - Jeffco

Ira Sanders

Jan 26, 2016, 3:45:29 PM1/26/16
to cobirds
Birders,
The Redpoll is here today.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

Ira Sanders

Jan 30, 2016, 11:19:28 AM1/30/16
to cobirds
Yes

Ira Sanders

Jan 31, 2016, 5:24:24 PM1/31/16
to cobirds
Birders,
The Redpoll is here today.  No Rosy's.

Ira Sanders

Feb 1, 2016, 12:07:07 PM2/1/16
to cobirds
Birders
The Redpoll is here.
I have NOT seen any Rosy's this morning.
The Harris's was reported yesterday.

Ira Sanders

Feb 8, 2016, 11:51:07 AM2/8/16
to cobirds
Birders
The Redpoll is here.

Ira Sanders

Feb 10, 2016, 10:30:00 AM2/10/16
to cobirds
Birders
The Redpoll was here when I put out the feeders at 7:30 after chasing the elk up into the open space.
I don't find it amusing that birders are NOT chasing off the elk when they are going after the feeders or are in my yard.

Ira Sanders

Feb 11, 2016, 10:52:31 AM2/11/16
to cobirds
Birders,
The Redpoll was just at the thistle feeders in front of the house.
The elk were earlier and that's how the bug roll in the cage got destroyed and the sunflower feeder emptied.  The bushtits are going to be pissed.  I'm going to tell them what did it and maybe the bushtits will pull out all the hair on the elk.

Ira Sanders

Feb 12, 2016, 10:44:23 AM2/12/16
to cobirds
The Redpoll is here today though I think her visits are less frequent.

Ira Sanders

Feb 14, 2016, 4:05:32 PM2/14/16
to cobirds
Birders,
The Redpoll put in an appearance this afternoon for a few minutes that I saw her.  I hadn't seen her for at least 2 days.